Friday, September 24, 2010

4dp5dt

The wait is killing me.  I want to test so bad and I don't at the very same time. At least if I don't test I can just go on believe that I am in fact pregnant, right?!  I plan on testing sometime this weekend. 5dp or 6dpt.

Lets break down some of the symptoms I've been having:

  • Cramping:  I've had cramping since about 24 hours post transfer.  It has been mild to moderate coming and going all day. 
  • Since of fullness/heaviness: I've been having this since about 24 hours post transfer as well.  It also comes and goes.
  • Nausea:  I've woken up with nausea yesterday morning and this morning. I also have bouts of nausea though out the day.
  • Sensitive to smells:  I could not even go into the kitchen today.  Everything smells.  All I wanted was a PB&J sandwich and I could not make it fast enough to get out of there!
  • Water: I had this with my last pregnancy, I'm not sure if it is a symptom or not. But, the taste of water is just horrible.  It makes me wanna gag.  I drink a lot of water while I'm at work because hospital air is just so dry and stale.  However, I can't even take a sip. It gives me goose bumps its so bad.  I tried yesterday to drink some water while I was eating and it went a little better. I know that it is important to drink water so, I'm trying!
I'm not sure what is from the meds or whats not.... So, 4dpt I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle. All I'm missing is the +HPT, hopefully that will be coming this weekend. I think I hear a faint :::chuuggga chuuggaa:: in the background.... =)

5 comments:

  1. Those are some promising symptoms! Here's to a BFP, Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like gooood symptoms! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all the same symptoms I had on my BFP cycle. I know the combination of hormones and hopefulness can play some powerful tricks on our bodies, but hopefully you'll get confirmation this weekend that your symptoms are the real deal! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those sound like great symptoms! i cant wait to see your bfp post!!! :D

    ReplyDelete