Thursday, March 31, 2011

6w3d: Heartbeat Scan

The heartbeat scan was perfect!  Both babies are measuring right on track at 6w3d and both heartbeats are 120bpm!!!  I can not believe that I've been pregnant for this long, it's amazing! Next Wednesday is our last scan and then we graduate!! I can't believe that I...ME....MYSELF....am going to graduate. I feel like I've been waiting for that day forever.


My nausea has really kicked it up a notch as of last night. I could barely get though working. On the ride home I nearly had to stop and pull over 2 or 3 times because I thought for sure I was going to get sick.  I was hoping that it would go away by morning, but it has not let up one bit.  I was even feeling sick half asleep when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  Any nausea remedies? 


I shall leave you with a picture of the babes and a video of the heartbeats.  Enjoy!



7 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful babies you've got there!!! I'm thinking girls. :-) Yay for graduating next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that video made me tear up (and gave me a bit of an anxiety flash back! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you!!!!! Wishing LUCK LUCK LUCK for the "graduation day" : )

    For the nausea: My wife found much relief by munching on Gingersnap cookies (ginger is a proven cure for nausea) and taking B-6 vitamin that I think also has some ginger in it....not sure but the doctor suggested and they really helped

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got goose bumps. I can't wait to rub the tummy (From what I gather pregnant women dislike that...will you make an exception?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved when people touched my belly.... as long as they asked first :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ginger candies, ginger tea, (Morning Wellness Tea was awesome), saltines, and preggo pops got me through 1st tri. Nausea is good because you're so pregnant! Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete