Friday, June 10, 2011

Update & Day 10

Okay, I know... I really stink at even non-challenges.  No reason really, other than just not enough time... 
I've been feeling pretty good. A lot less pukish ( yay!) and less tired (yay!)!! Recently co-workers have been pointing out my baby bump, saying, "wow, you've popped!" I can feel it.  It is getting harder to get comfortable to sleep and to stay asleep.  Mostly because I wake up trying to get comfortable after moving around.  My feet hurt ( a lot!) mostly after work, but yesterday on my day off they hurt too... They don't seem swollen... I hope that a change in shoes will fix this problem.

Here is my favorite recipe...

Get some little chicken wings toss them in some yummy buffalo sauce with a side of ranch (or blue cheese if your not incubating).  Of course you need the celery for dipping.  Or, just go here. Delish!! 



 

1 comment:

  1. lol. love your "recipe"!

    seems about time for baby bump pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete